Wednesday, November 26, 2008

$30 Rite Aid Gift Card with a transferred prescription



I looooove these type of promotions! If you happen to have a prescription that needs a refill, take advantage of this offer. Even if you don't get the paper, you can walk right in the store and grab a coupon out of their flyer. I refilled a vitamin prescription today for about $4 and got a $30 Rite Aid Gift Card. Here's some things to think about when doing these types of offers:

1. Usually, you can only redeem one coupon per household, every six months. But, lots of pharmacies run these promotions. Keep your eyes open for coupons in your flyers.

2. Transferring a prescription usually takes more time than a refill or new prescription so be prepared to wait a bit longer.

3. Keep your eyes open for other deals in the store while you're waiting for your prescription. For example, I was going to purchase one brand of diapers but I saw that another had a rebate. I purchased the ones with the rebate, entered my rebate online and in about 3 weeks I'll get $5 back. Also, I noticed a promotion going on in the store where if you purchased a certain amount in the store for part of November and December you would get another Rite Aid gift card. I applied for that online too although I'm not sure if I'll get that one because the purchase was made with a gift card. If I do get it though, it will be another $5 back to me.

Please email me with any questions at siufanua@juno.com. Here's the LINK to Rite Aid's website for more information.

No comments: