Monday, January 19, 2009

SWAG!!!!!!!!

Now that I'm back from living the life of the Rich and Famous (where was that?). Just kidding, I've been gone because of blatant procrastination and holiday hangovers (by "holiday hangover" I mean too much pecan pie and egg nog). I've been trying out this new search engine called SWAGBUCKS.
What is swag you say? Well the Swagbucks site is simply a search engine like Google or Yahoo. What happens when you use their search engine is that they award you something called a "Swagbuck". They are awarded randomly when you search, and when you've saved enough of them you can redeem them in the Swag Store. Yikes! All this Swag talk is making me dizzy. Anyways, I am always skeptical, so I signed up this January (there is no cost and I use a junk email address and to date I've only received 3 emails) and already I have earned a $5.00 GC to Amazon.com and I'm halfway to another $5 GC for this month. Hmmm, thats $10 extra a month for aimlessly searching the internet which I already do. Here's another sweet part, you can refer others and win points every time they do (up to 100 of their points). So, if you're going to sign up please use my referral code: http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=281427 (you need to cut and then paste into the browser) Then refer your friends (Remember, it's FREE). Please email me with any questions or prizes that you have won and I'll post it.

No comments: